Thinking of buying a computer? Here's seven reasons why you should consider an off-lease computer.
- If you just want a computer to send emails, check out your grandkids on Facebook, pay some bills, or watch funny cat videos then you get by with a much, cheaper computer.
- Off-lease computers are cheaper than buying a brand new computer.
- Why should you pay for the high depreciation that happens with high tech items? Let some big company, school board, or a government agency pay for the cost of that depreciation.
- A lot of lemons in modern electronics are discovered in the first few weeks of operation. Buying something that has working experience means that it's likely a proven as a solid machine. If part of it was defective it likely would have been found out before the end the lease.
- If you are not a fan of Windows 8 or Windows 10 then you will be happy to know that off-lease computers allow you the option to get a computer that has Windows 7 or Linux operating systems. Most new computers don’t give you that option.
- Worried about having the kids on your computer? Off-lease computers are an affordable option that lets the kids surf the internet or do homework without risking damage to your more expensive computer.
- If you’re a parent do you want your kids doing homework or wasting their lives on a fancy new expensive computer playing the latest video game? Trust us, your child doesn’t need an octa-core CPU computer with sixteen-gigabytes of RAM to visit Wikipedia or use MS Word. These computers are made for doing research, writing essays, and emailing teachers.